You have a wide variety of reasons for owning your land. A management plan is an excellent means to better know your forest, its history, its context within the landscape, as well as document your goals and accomplishments.
Map out your vision for your forest and future generations.
The following are a selection of forest management plan templates:
- Integrated Forest Management Plan: Guidelines & Template
- Sample Forest Mngt. Plan #1 (4 MB)
- Sample Forest Mngt. Plan #2 (200 KB)
- Sample Forest Mngt. Plan #3 (2 MB)
- Sample Forest Mngt. Plan #4 (HTML)
- Sample Forest Mngt. Plan #5 (339 KB)
Forest stewardship planning courses:
On-line tools for forest stewardship planning:
- Forest Planner from Ecotrust
- My Land Plan from American Forest Foundation
- Seedlot Selection Tool from OSU
- King County Forest Climate Preparedness and Response
Guides to writing management plans, measuring stands, and preparing for a timber harvest: